Administering Windows Server 2016
The module describes tools and concepts for adminstering Windows Server, such as Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, and delegation of privileges. Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol . The module provides an overview of the components and technologies that compose the Group Policy framework. This module describes how to use various techniques to manage objects in AD DS. This includes creating and configuring user, group, and computer objects. We provide innovative and advanced support for designing, implementing and optimising IT solutions. We are a top provider of excellent quality, professional accredited online courses and training packages. Learn how to provide more secure access to data and remotely manage your Windows-based servers.
- Finally, the module covers Windows Update, its deployment and management options.
- This module describes how to implement core network infrastructure services in Windows Server.
- This module describes how to use various techniques to manage objects in AD DS. This includes creating and configuring user, group, and computer objects.
- The module describes tools and concepts for adminstering Windows Server, such as Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, and delegation of privileges.
As considering the training, I was amazed how the academic staff had an in depth knowledge of the subjects and delivered them easily to students for easy understanding. Our fully interactive online training platform is compatible across all devices and can be accessed from anywhere, at any time.
Microsoft implements brute force attack protection for more Windows devices
However, in exceptional circumstances, we can provide alternative solutions. Our training academy is based in the heart of the South West and our facilities ensure you get to focus on the course. We can also offer online training or bespoke courses on client sites, as well as Training Credits that can be exchanged for courses and exams. This module provides an overview on Windows Server Update Services and the requirements to implement WSUS. Additionally, this module provides an overview of Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration and Windows Server 2016 monitoring tools. Finally, this module describes how to use Performance Monitor, and how to manage event logs. Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
The order amount will be added to your Klarna Account as additional promotional plans. Make sure you are using Securing Windows Server 2016 Lessons your home address or whichever address is attached to your personal credit file as your billing address.
TWIRL #86: ABL Space Systems set for RS1 maiden flight
The module also explains stretch clusters and options for achieving high availability with Hyper-V VMs. This five-day, instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how they can enhance the security of the IT infrastructure that they administer. This course is for IT professionals who require the ability to use Windows Server 2016.
- I believe My Training Academy played an important part in my exam success in achieving my Prince 2 Practitioner qualification.
- The above prerequisites are guidelines, but many students with less experience have other background or traits that have enabled their success in accelerated training through Firebrand Training.
- In this course, you will learn about the possible type of attack that is vulnerable to your business.
- Additionally, it explains how to configure and manage Hyper-V virtual machines.
- If you’re a Windows Server administrator, this opportunity might be too good to pass up.
- This module provides an overview of Hyper-V and virtualization.